Friday 26 September 2014

Experience with Soothing Facial Treatment and My New Beauty Regime: Endocare Tensage Serum and Eucerin SPF 50++ Sunscreen

Today, I just visited for the second time the Celine Tan Clinic, it is a dermatologist clinic and well known here in Alor Star and it is located at Jalan Gangsa area.

Let's get back to my topic, it's not actually my type to go derma when my skin needs some pamper, I just make my own homemade facial mask. But due to my stupidity by putting a very strong benzoyl peroxide in my pimple area I got allergic reactions and caused me to have a swollen face the next day and it really makes me scared because my face was so crusty, redness and totally swollen. I have no choice, so I decided to get a list of Dermatologist clinic around Alor star and while surfing the internet, I'd found Celine Tan Clinic and decided to visit this one. So, I straight away make a call and ask for an appointment on the same day (Friday Sep19), and by afternoon I came there and let the Dermatologist check my skin. She was really so nice and she explained to me well why my face become sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. Since I am having a very sensitive and combination to oily skin, it's pretty obvious that my skin will get an allergic reaction to benzoyl peroxide. So she decided to give me some antibiotic and medication for allergy which need to be taken for 1 week. She also advised me to use a facial cleanser with no foam (hydrating cleanser), and it's really helped me a lot soothing my irritated swollen face! My gosh, I just can't let myself post here my picture during that time because I can't even take a look at it.. Makes me upset :( (lol) And she also gave me moisturizer to apply on after washing my face. Btw, I have a very oily skin but during the time that I got an allergic reaction from benzoyl peroxide my skin become too dry that even any moisturizer I put on or even the essential oils that I applied to never work! My skin keeps from absorbing it but never been hydrated. But the moisturizer she advised me to use was very effective, it relieves my face redness and at the same time it keeps my face hydrated until I felt like my skin were turning to my normal condition.. I'm not bothered having an oily skin, actually I more prefer to have an oily skin rather than dry skin, because I don't have to use as always the moisturizer, as my skin can produce enough moisture to support and protect my face.

So here is the products I've used during my face is in a middle crisis (lol)


In 3 days time I've used all this product, my skin starting to recover, but it is not that easy as I thought, because due to my previous acne, they still kept appearing on my chin but very minimal but pain though ;( 

So when I visited the Clinic for the second time, I decided to have a Soothing Facial Treatment and purchased some products to be used on for my daily facial routine. I've already kept away all my previous facial care products (Neutrogena, Hada Labo, Thayer's Toner) and I will be sticking to my latest products.

Well, the procedure for my Soothing Facial treatment only take approximately less than an hour, like 30-40 minutes I guess.. They helped to take out my stubborn blackheads and whiteheads especially in my nose and chin area. It was a bit painful, but it's totally worth it and relaxing at the same time. Then, put on the mask and sit on my face for 15-20 mins. I felt my skin was so refreshing, bright and weightless due to many blackheads been sucked up by their machine. Really impressed! 

(Since my face is now recovering from an allergic reaction, I will continue to use the Hydrating Cleanser, since it is very mild and non-foam gel type cleanser, it will calm and hydrate my skin at a same time. I also be continuing to use the Physiogel lotion during day time as it helps to relieve the redness of my skin during hot weather, And the Ezenide Lotion if my skin suffer from allergy or irritation again. My face normally experiencing some redness due to hot weather, so having this on my kit is a good thing.)

Here are the few products I bought from my second visit

Endocare Tensage Serum 30ml
It's quite pricey actually for 30ml bottle, but I think it's worth the money. My dermatologist told me that this serum is very popular due to its effectiveness, it is only exclusive and available to purchase from a dermatology clinic. I'd only used it during nighttime. The effect in my opinion is much way better if I put it during bed time, as my skin is trying to restore and repairing my skin cells during those hours and since it has a great ingredient of snail extract (Snail Secretion Filtrate), it will help to slow down anti-aging and preventing it at the same time, and its pretty working on my opinion and it lighten my scars which is a great thing of course ;).



It's a creamy and silky serum that easily can absorb by skin, leave your skin soft and hydrated. Very lightweight feeling and non-greasy at all. Suitable for even a very oily skin.


Eucerin Sun fluid Mattifying Face SPF50+

She advised me to apply this on my face during daytime, whether I stay inside home or going out, it must be a habit every morning after applying the serum to   apply this as well. This is to avoid pigmentation of skin when getting older and due to UV producing by lights, it still can cause breakouts and damage to our skin even in a minimal effect. 

This sunscreen is a matte finish, non-greasy, non-oily and can be used under your makeup before applying your foundation. It is like a watery yellow that very easy to apply and spread on the skin. You can see the difference. But make sure to shake it well before using.

Although, going to Derma clinic is kind of a bit pricey, but sometimes our skin needs some attention that we can't provide for them, So treat them once in a while with proper treatment.

Hope you guys find my review helpful and I just want to share it with all of you, because most of us suffered from acne breakouts and sometimes we do things out of control just to find a way how to treat them or how to get away with those pesky zits. Well, like me, applying benzoyl peroxide without even thinking TWICE! What am I thinking anyway?! ha-ha...

Till my next review :)

Have a great weekend ladies!


Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored products, I purchased it myself and my reviews are purely based on my own experience.

1 comment:

  1. may i know, how much is the price for your first visit?

    ReplyDelete