Friday 29 August 2014

Finally! Urban Decay Naked 3 Review

Hey there, Here is my latest cosmetic product from Urban Decay which is the Naked 3 palette. Well, I am very excited to write a review about this one, because I am really impressed with this palette. I bought mine from Sephora (Gurney Paragon) Penang. There are quite many palettes to choose from depending on brands, but this one really my love at first sight! Ha-ha.. Just kidding, well, I was anticipating to get this one, so when I saw it available I jumped on it and yay.. I gotcha :)

Urban decay is well known in cosmetic line industry because of it's high ends and high quality cosmetic products. Honestly, it is quite difficult to find, unless you want to buy it online (www.urbandecay.com)or in my case that I'm not living in the city, where Sephora mostly located. It is really frustrating to drive that far just to get this one. But, luckily I got mine since Sephora carrying this brand and driving 1 hour is not that far right?! haha

Here is my Urban Decay Naked 3 with free gift when I signed up for Sephora White Card.
This is what I got inside the free gift:

 4 Sachets of bareMinerals moisturizer for Normal Skin + 1 Philosophy 3 -in - 1 cleanser for face and eyes + philosophy high-performance moisturizer + Philosophy amazing grace perfume (1.5ml)

Reminder ladies, that naked 1 - 3 have a free gift inside together with the palette, as Naked 3 comes with Eyeshadow Primer Potion. That is one of the things you should know when it comes to the authenticity of these palettes, as there are quite many seller online claims that the Naked 3 they selling is authentic/genuine, but the color and texture as well as the packaging are very far compared to the real one.
And they sell it for a very low price, you may  impress with their deal, but trust me, authorized dealer of this palette like Sephora is fixed to MYR188. No more, No less! 

Images courtesy from www.urbandecay.com
The colors are just so lovely and pinkish, There are a lot of experiments you can try with this palette, from nude look to smoky eyes look, depend on your prefer looked.



It comes with the double sided brush which is great to use for applying your eyeshadow, High-quality brush that will definitely give you a perfect eye finish look!
One more thing, the Fake Naked 3 has a brush as well, but the color is quite faded and the Font writing is in color Black, where the real one has a font writing of color gold. Just so you know :)

Please do share your experience with us with your Urban Decay Naked 3 Palettes, if you haven't got this one and planning to get soon, you can check out the Sephora Malaysia outlet located in KLCC, Starhill (Kuala Lumpur) and Gurney Paragon (Penang).


Stay Pretty Ladies


No comments:

Post a Comment