Thursday 28 August 2014

Iherb Haul #1 Real Techniques Brushes My first ever review!

Hi Pretty Ladies! Okay, I might be a little bit excited, but still I can't wait to share my first ever review about my all-time-fave brushes from Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman. Yeah! At last, I now officially have those little cute babies that I've been waiting to be on my hand for quite sometimes now. And the time finally comes! That's obviously overjoyed right?

I've been searching over and over again where to find these brushes because here in Malaysia is really quite difficult to find these, unless you want to spend a  few hundreds of your savings to get a high ends brushes like Bobbi Brown or MAC, these little babies from Real Techniques will really save you a lot and the performance is really awesome! They come in different brushes depend on your needs and they are absolutely very gently to even a very sensitive skin, well like mine!

Okay, so here are the overview regarding to Real Techniques brushes, it comes with a set and individual, depends on your needs when it comes to applying your makeup.

I got mine from iherb.com, and since they offer worldwide shipping with very low flat rate cost, you will definitely save a lot!

As a general rule: 
  • Orders going through DHL or UPS have tracking information, and are delivered a lot quicker than International Airmail.
  • Orders going through International Airmail are scrutinized less by customs in your country and subject to less custom duties, but have no tracking information, and take longer for delivery.

Here are the real photos of my order from iHerb.com
Sorry for some blurred, I used iPhone 5 camera (w/o flash) in this review.

Yey! After 1 week, I got finally had my order from iHerb.com, Well, it's kind of a bit late though, because DHL Express estimated delivery should only take about 3-5 days, but mine since there are a few reasons why it's a little bit late to delivered is because 2 days custom delayed at Penang and 2 days being stuck on Poslaju office since delivery falls on the 1st Saturday of the month.
Note: If your delivery address is not covered by DHL Delivery Facility, they will automatically transfer your parcel via a local courier which is Poslaju.
Only thing confused me is there has no any bubble wrapping on each every item. They just cover them with a huge layer brown paper on top to prevent the items inside from moving. Honestly, It's a bit disappointed because what if my item is like a bottle type that easily to break? At least for the sake of the products, they should at least wrapped it with something that can help to secure the item because it will be shipped and handle by different countries/hub. But since my items are all brushes and they have their own casing, I felt relieved anyway.

Introducing my Real Techniques Collection

Let's get started with:
Base/Flawless, Core Collection
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Base/Flawless, Core Collection, 
4 Brushes + Case = $18.00

Kit includes:
Great for applying your foundation whether it's a liquid or compact foundation, it really doesn't matter as these lovely brushes will do its work to have your perfect finish. 

Watch this "Core Collection" Tutorial by Famous Pixiwoo and YouTube Beauty Guru Samantha Chapman

Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set, 
5 Brushes + Case = $18.00

Kit includes:
Great brushes to work with your eyes, best for everyday used for applying your eyeshadow, eyeliner, and eyebrow. Best brushes ever!

Watch this "Starter Set" Tutorial by Famous Pixiwoo and YouTube Beauty Guru Samantha Chapman

Stippling Brush
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Finish/Perfected, Stippling Brush $10.00

One of my favorite brushes as it can be multi-tasking brush (best to works with liquid foundation, cream highlighter as well as for blushing.

Watch this "Stippling Brush" Tutorial by Famous Pixiwoo and YouTube Beauty Guru Samantha Chapman
 

Powder Brush
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Base/Flawless, Powder Brush
$9.99

Well, to get a finish and matte look, these powder brushes a must have on your kit as it will be a secret to have a perfect, clean and matte look finish, very great to use with mineral/loose powder for a perfect define finish look.

Watch this "Powder Brush" Tutorial by Famous Pixiwoo and YouTube Beauty Guru Samantha Chapman


That's a really great deal from iherb.com, because if you can notice most of the online store here in Malaysia got offered this for a very high price (I just don't know why!), When it comes to beauty, quality is the main factor, but make sure it won't make a hole on your pocket :)

Pros:
Cruelty Free 
Made from Taklon bristles (synthetic bristles which is great for liquid and cream products)
High quality yet affordable
No shedding/bleeding at all even my first time washing it.
Soft to use
Suitable for Muslim and Vegan

Cons:
Nah... I don't see any


If you would like to purchase or any other products from iherb.com  you can use my discount coupon. It will save you $10 if you purchase above $40.
GWR621


Hope you find my review useful as I've shared all my shopping experienced in iHerb.com, and let us know what you think :)

For more info regarding to iHerb products, check out their website at iHerb.com

Always stay pretty ladies

Disclaimer: This review is not related to any sponsorship as I bought this item myself from iherb.com, I just want to share my experience and review for this product, as myself really impressed and love this brushes!






No comments:

Post a Comment